[Grief] major label absurdity

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:40:46 EDT 2005

>From: Jon Whitney <turbid at turbid.com>
>http://www.thesoundyoureyescanfollow.com/images/universal-050912.jpg
>I've collected my thoughts on the top article at brainwashed.com
>Feel free to pass along to any/all friends in or out of the "biz."

Pretty funny.  That letter you received kind of reminded of a paypal
phishing-scam email I recieved this morning: I was being notified of a
cancelled payment request and would I like to go see the details via a handy
phishing website hyperlink. So anyway, Jon - don't you want to pay $7500 for
the use of music videos that you don't have any use for? C'mon, you know you
want to...pretty please. Give us money, we are poor...

The only solution is a boycott of their big label crap. And except for some
Kraftwerk CDs in the last couple of years (forgive me), I have managed to
remain crap free!

Thanks for yet another reason to avoid the crap, Jon.

- Louisa