[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 34, Issue 1

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 15 07:59:32 EDT 2005

Behalf
>Of c blanger
>Sent: 14 September 2005 20:19
>To: grief at hollyfeld.org
>Subject: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 34, Issue 1
>
>guess who is the one and only "OZEY" ?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.fr/Throbbing-Gristle-Flyer-for-GIG-VERY-RARE-
>OZEY_W0QQitemZ7546310376QQcategoryZ2328QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
>d.

"I am fortunate enough to own an original Throbbing Gristle flyer/poster...

Unfortunately you are not... hee hee!

But... I have scanned it, printed it, using the highest quality equipment
and settings.

So you too can have a great copy of this original poster flyer!

I have done this simply because I can`t bare to part with the original, and
I think that some of you out there would appreciate this piece of TG
history."

Warms the cockles of me heart it does, to see such thoughtfulness for
others...and only £2 pounds to boot!!!