[Grief] Distant Dream

takeshi kitano kitano61 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 01:33:42 EDT 2005

hehehe
well, somebody had to voice the ambivalence we must
all be feeling, ih?
of course i'm champing at the bit to hear the new lp,
but what differentiates a "welcome return" from a
"cash-in"?
i despised the pistols for reforming, however i have
no negative feelings at all about the stooges...
t/g?  hmmmmm...

kawalsky

--- "C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Ben Waddington <falsedog at yahoo.com>
> >I suggested the title Tight Ring Slobber to Sleazy,
> >for the remix record ( a cinch for crossword fans)
> .
> >What *should* the new record be called?
>
> Suggestions :
>
> Nothing Short Of Total Exploitation
> Tiab Naf
> Reunited (And It Feels So Good)
> Dead On Re-Arrival
> Thirty Year Shuffle
> Still Gristling
> Convincing Punters
> Nought Nought Noughties
> Mission Of Dead Stained Horses
> "Terminated" : Discuss
>
>   : p

if i can't get You to spank me, then the terrorists have won...
www.arsejelly.com
self-harming tips for teens