[Grief] THROBBING GRISTLE|Live from Death Factory|LP|lmtd. 50!!

hirnlaerm at chello.at hirnlaerm at chello.at
Fri Nov 11 13:02:54 PST 2005

Dear Friends & Collectors,

Due to some Private Reason i've decided to part with
	a Copy of this legendary Record in near PERFECT Condition

Record: UNPLAYED
Cover: m to m [-]
Label: DEATH FACTORY/DEATH 001 [RF- 5328]
	/numbered on bc

Yep, this is the Record You are dreaming of :)

Only 50 Copies in Existance!
	/it might be needless to say
	that some Collectors will never sell theirs

Please MAKE me Your Offers [ hirnlaerm at chello.at ]
	/if You just ask what i'ld like to get
	i will tell You the Price of the Copy which has been
	sold in 2003 at eBay for an outstanding Amount ..
	/Joke- Offers will gladly be ignored

-
It might be possible to PARTLY Trade it
	for some Records i'm still looking for
	/List on Request
-

!Actual Images will be sent to High- Bidder!

I'll accept these Forms of Payment
	> PayPal/+4%
	> Bank Transfer
	> Cash [EUR only]

Greet's from Vienna,
Tom

p.s.:
Your Wantlists are welcomed
	> I'll sell some bigger Parts of my Cassette/CD/Record Collection <

HIRNLAERM
c/o Ing. SZILAGYI Thomas
RIEPLSTR. 2/8
1100 WIEN [Vienna]