[Grief] What's this?

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 7 10:34:51 EDT 2005

I'm having a bit of a clear out, and I've got a copy of Live at Oundle
school on the Jettisoundz lable, TGV003 on video just hanging about, anyone
want it, call it 5 UKPs?

Pretty good condition, but I've got a copy burnt onto (a slighty dodgy) DVD,
and need to clear some space for the new series of Doctor Who DVDs or
something.

Sorry, only open to UK residents as international posting tends to do my
head in.

Stephen Robinson, Widnes UK

HANCOCK:
"Eleven men come out on the field and two men go in to bat, and we have to
bowl the ball at these men, and they have to hit it, and stop it from
knocking all their little bits of wood over. And then, when we've knocked
all their little bits of wood over, we change round, and they have to knock
all of our little bits of wood over. And we do it for six hours a day, five
days a week..."

WILLIAMS:
"It's a bit daft, innit?"