[Grief] TG sample sources...

Cameron Smart cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:04:51 EST 2005

I remember thinking that someone should do it when
TG24 and TG+ came out. Actually, I started cataloguing
the time references on each disc when a sample
appeared but gave up quite quickly because I realised
that even that was going to be quite time-consuming.

I'd be really interested if anybody found the time
though...

--- Wes Moynihan <wesmoynihan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone on the list identify any on the samples
> used in TG's music. I spotted a snippet of dialogue
> from Nic Roeg's WALKABOUT (heard in What A Day, Live
> Vol 3) but that's it
. Anyone ?