[Grief] What's your favourite piece of TG music ?

Wes Moynihan wesmoynihan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 16:43:21 EDT 2005

What's your favourite slice of TG music ?
I've been listening to TG for well over 10 years, and my favourite piece of TG music
is still AFTER CEASE TO EXIST, which still sounds amazing, beautiful strange and fascinating. I once heard ACTE used in a BBC documenary about the painter Goya, the piece especially used during the period documenting Goya's Witch paintings I think my second favoutite piece is IT ALWAYS THE WAY, from the Goldsmith College gig in 1978. A really sinister piece of music.
Other favourites.... AB/7A, Distant Dreams, No Two Ways.... and so many more....
What are your favourites ?

Wes