[Grief] Gen's bloody cuts at Rafters

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:50:09 EDT 2005

Thanks for the interesting story Mark. I'd love to hear any more memories of
this or any other TG show you may have, do you have any idea who the guy was
who climbed onstage during 'Very Friendly' the band seemed to usher him off
very quickly!

P.S I think the picture on the front of the Rafters LP is a polaroid of
Gen's bloody hand