[Grief] TG Now and Then

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:08:57 EDT 2005

By Nottingham you mean Northampton, there are also video's from Goldsmiths
College and Sheffield Uni both in 1980. The Goldsmiths College video is very
similar to the Oundle School footage probably due to them being 3 days
apart. My favourite is the Rafters video. Genesis appears to have cut one of
his hands and is in a very angry mood.