Antw: Re: [Grief] TG Now and Then

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 22:04:09 EDT 2005

That'd be "The Super 8 Programme Vol 1" it was
released by Raro Video and has TG Psychic Rally In
Heaven, Pirate Tape (Burroughs short with PTV
soundtrack) and Glitterbug. I can't remember how much
I picked it up for but it wasn't that cheap. Though
Raro do a special offer where if you buy both their
Jarman DVDs it works out cheaper. They also do a nice
line in Warhol, Godard and Burroughs DVDs

http://www.rarovideo.com/

Dave B