[Grief] TG Now and Then

Alex Morrice alex at walkeastlothian.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 18:38:02 EDT 2005

I think the technical quality lets them down. Personally I would buy
"Destiny" and "Mission of Dead Souls", but so far as the other gigs are
concerned, no amount of remastering can hide the fact that they were
filmed with a single camera.

What about Derek Jarman's "Psychic Rally in Heaven" though -- what a
great extra that would make for any DVD release!

Alex