[Grief] TGNow TGThen

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Wed Jun 8 19:19:44 EDT 2005

I have to say, I enjoy Splitting Sky and X-Ray off of TGNOW.  I agree with Louisa that some of the mixes from Mutant were different and quite palatable.

Of the original IR releases, Heathen earth and DoA have to be my favourite albums, the amount of times I attempted to get my school chums into them when Heathen Earth was released I can't recall.

I too have followed the differing careers of the "ex" members.  PTV I gave up on after 'mouth of the night'  I thought Pagan Day was superb and Force the hand of chance is an all time classic.

Chris and Cosey, October was great, hammer house excellent but after Sweet Surprise that was it for me, I've tried latter stuff but just haven't persevered with it.  I bought Cabal and have played it twice.

Coil, through and through, from Scatology to JB's death.

I suppose I could be called a TG and Coil junkie.

Staying on the subject for a change (sic).  I notice the TG website has been updated and the statement about the Italian performance being their only performance in 2005 has been removed.  Does this mean the possibility of a UK performance?  Come back to the Astoria guys.

Splitting Sky has just started.................................. Hey, isn't that what they started the Astoria performance with??

Cheers

Mark