[Grief] Camber Sands

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:23:56 EDT 2005

>From: "C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com>
>I could attempt to start it by saying I find the whole reunion business to
>be a bit silly and pointless to begin with - but that would be a bit nasty,
>and probably not what you had in mind, eh?

Art Blakey said, "Opinions are like assholes . . . everyone&#8217;s got
one."

I honestly believe that "Splitting Sky" is one of the best tracks released
in the last several years by anyone anywhere. I find "Splitting Sky"
haunting, mysterious, and strangely danceable. TGNOW is generally quite an
amazing piece of work, and I am not at all sorry to have it available thanks
to the reunion. MutantTG and the live events have obviously been slightly
bungled, but there is a lot of good material there too. Some of the tracks
on MutantTG are quite good also.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion also.

- Louisa