[Grief] Camber Sands

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:36:31 EDT 2005

>From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>

>Maybe one of these days this list will actually discuss TG again instead of
>ripping into someone trying to buy their releases.

Or said someone harping on (and on) about their troubles buying same...

>No, sorry, that was a stupid idea.

It's a good idea - but I haven't seen much of any of that at all in the year
or so since I joined this thing. Did that actually used to happen here? And
if so, during what epoch was it?  : >

I could attempt to start it by saying I find the whole reunion business to
be a bit silly and pointless to begin with - but that would be a bit nasty,
and probably not what you had in mind, eh?