[Grief] Camber Sands

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Mon Jun 6 18:45:03 EDT 2005

I think the logic behind this paragraph is so that "Triskela" can prove that she is capable of getting a date, the fact that she comes across as completely blonde is a fact that she wishes to cover up with the whole date business.  If the date was that important and also said camber c.d. is important why try and do the two tasks within a few minutes, after all, the Camber c.d. has been out well over half a year and unless the date was spontaneous and someone just rang her up on the off chance what happened?

Crap planning Trisky my dear and you've made a mountain out of your inability to navigate round a website!

Oh well, I'm confident that a certain livewire is having a good old laugh at your expense the amount of shit you threw at him last year!!!