[Grief] Camber Sands

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:52:34 EDT 2005

>From: "C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com>
>Yeah...keeping the catalog available for over 20 years now, putting out the
>live boxsets...what a bunch of assholes!!!

Yes, it must be listed amongst their many sins.

Hey, nothing excuses having a crappy site that people can't easily navigate
or with which they cannot place a simple order. I am a fairly savvy web user
and if I can't use the Mute catalogue site I think others are being driven
away in droves. The whole point is to find stuff and get off the site in
short order, I am not trying to solve their navigation or database query
puzzles.

Let's not confuse issues. I would feel exactly the same way if it were a
site run by TG themselves. Professionalism means so much. I am willing to
spend my dollars, I just don't want to crawl through a gauntlet to do it.

- Louisa