[Grief] Re: Camber Sands

heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 21:03:59 EDT 2005

What happens is that if you put Throbbing Gristle in the group search bit
you don't get as many choices as if you search for Throbbing Gristle.

Daft init?

Hello Louisa

http://www.mute.com/releases/viewRelease.jsp;jsessionid=467E60922E515FCF4F68A4ABA4AFFD8B?showPrices=true&id=442578

> Thanks so much, Dave!
>
> On my honor, I had checked the site - including the shopping area - and at
> some point yesterday evening some items were not showing that were later
> visible when I followed your link. Maybe they were working on the
> catalogue database or something. Anyway, the items I was searching for
> were not there and I was getting super pissed off, there was only one page
> of items instead of the two I saw several hours later. Everything was
> apparently back to normal later on when I followed your link. And yes, the
> item I seek was there too. Even the limited edition plate and everything.
> Interesting point though, even several hours onward the site seemed to
> keep losing stuff out of my shopping cart, sort of like it was losing
> session or something like that. Just weird stuff...so I have yet to
> complete my order. Hopefully, it will all get sorted and I can place my
> order soon.
>
> Damn you, Mute UK!!!
>
> Some weeks back I had contacted Mute's USA site to no avail, not even a
> reply. So when I tried the UK site yesterday and found it even more
> useless than usual I was ready to pull out my hair. Mute needs to do at
> least several more things to increase the usability of the site. Having a
> price toggle button instead of just the actual price in the main catalogue
> section seems idiotic at best. Is hiding the price somehow perceived as
> more "polite"?
>
> Anyway, thanks again. I am all better now...
>
> =)
>
> - Louisa

Regards
--
**I wrote this on my Amiga, yes, they're still going**