[Grief] Camber Sands

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:32:48 EDT 2005

>It still seems to be available from Mute
>http://www.mute.com/releases/viewRelease.jsp;jsessionid=467E60922E515FCF4F68A4ABA4AFFD8B?showPrices=true&id=442578

Thanks so much, Dave!

On my honor, I had checked the site - including the shopping area - and at
some point yesterday evening some items were not showing that were later
visible when I followed your link. Maybe they were working on the catalogue
database or something. Anyway, the items I was searching for were not there
and I was getting super pissed off, there was only one page of items instead
of the two I saw several hours later. Everything was apparently back to
normal later on when I followed your link. And yes, the item I seek was
there too. Even the limited edition plate and everything. Interesting point
though, even several hours onward the site seemed to keep losing stuff out
of my shopping cart, sort of like it was losing session or something like
that. Just weird stuff...so I have yet to complete my order. Hopefully, it
will all get sorted and I can place my order soon.

Damn you, Mute UK!!!

Some weeks back I had contacted Mute's USA site to no avail, not even a
reply. So when I tried the UK site yesterday and found it even more useless
than usual I was ready to pull out my hair. Mute needs to do at least
several more things to increase the usability of the site. Having a price
toggle button instead of just the actual price in the main catalogue section
seems idiotic at best. Is hiding the price somehow perceived as more
"polite"?

Anyway, thanks again. I am all better now...

=)

- Louisa