[Grief] Camber Sands

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:13:39 EDT 2005

Wow, I am making the kind of request I never thought I would have to make. I
am asking that several kind folks post the WHOLE of the Camber Sands CDs to
eDonkey, please. I have already tried contacting Mute and they are of no
help (and they may be sold out for all I know). I just checked eBay and no
joy there either. I don't want crappy DRMed iTunes. These discs should be
available to me in the U.S. for probably less than $30 USD but I can't find
a source anywhere.

Help!

Hook me up with a source (I am happy to be pay a reasonable price to any
shop that can take VISA or paypal) or post the discs, please. Good quality
VBR MP3 would be the preferred format.

I can't believe how poorly Mute continues to handle these matters.

TIA,

- Louisa