[Grief] TG in 2005

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Sun Feb 13 10:11:50 EST 2005

Couldn't agree more.

The early material is mostly fantastic but to see them last year........ it was difficult to believe how long it has been since they last played together.

I will certainly go and see them again.  I hope that they do play many gigs and produce new material.  The Camber c.d. and TG Now are both enjoyable, yes there are some lesser tracks but haven't there always been with any artist.

Cheers

Mark