Antw: RE: [Grief] TG in 2005

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Sun Feb 13 04:55:21 EST 2005

So what if they have deceided to go on the road again and even record a new
album? You can be elitist and say: "Oh TG, yes they were great and I saw them
back in the days...", but why? I saw them in may last year and was amazed to
see that the magick between the four of them was still there after not having
played together for so long. The new material they played was also very good and
I was even more pleasantly surprised with their concert in december which I
found even better. In december they played longer the statutory 60 minutes gigs
they always did in the 70's. That was a clear break with the past and
promisses a lot for all futurethings TG to come as there aparently is a new album in
the pipeline as well.
Stop living in the past Paul: The Mission Has Been Resuscitated !