[Grief] re: Berlin Tickets

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:33:22 PST 2005

I emailed the venue again today to see if they tell me
what seat numbers were reserved for me but it seems
it's just grab a seat when you get there. I think the
booking system is still not working correctly as I
find it hard to believe that 800 seats for the 1st Jan
are already gone. Could be wrong though...

Looking forward to it anyway

Dave B