[Grief] TG IN BERLIN - TICKET UPDATE (1st December)

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 15:10:17 PST 2005

I'm in the same boat as you. I've reserved my tickets
for the 1st (not going on the 31st) and booked a hotel
that I've used before so I know what it's like.

The Volksbühne site ticket buying thing didn't even
work at all until a couple of days ago so it's
improved a bit. I'm hoping to be able to buy tickets
on line within the next couple of days from Volksbühne
but they've given me a reference number and so if I
can't I trust they'll hold the tickets.

Still I wonder what happened to the International
Ticket buy site they were mentioning.

Dave B