[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 22:39:48 EDT 2005

I'm wondering mostly what the September TG event is
going to be... if it happens.

Gens web site seems to work partially sometimes and
not at all at other times. Looks like who ever has
been messing about with it has some problems with
writing in html!

Dave B

<20050821140240.95841.qmail at web25105.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>