[Grief] the rents

Jeff Tomlinson brak109 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:44:22 EDT 2004

hey, thanks :)

eddie o'dowd actually added us on the bill so we could get into the show..
its not an all ages giig.

but yeah. my band makes noise, drone, and we sometimes go into industrial
and some electronic classical (i cant think of what to call that lol :P)

we have a few sites

www.thefirstofthelast.tk
and soundclips are on this site
www.soundclick.com/thefirstofthelast

alot of people have said that our stuff would go good in horror films lol.

cheers

jeff