Antw: [Grief] Nervous chat up

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Fri Sep 17 17:36:53 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 17-9-04 18:49:41 West-Europa (zomertijd),
schrijft falsedog at yahoo.com:

<< I always assumed it was TG's
 tune originally but having recently played Tom
 Dissevelt's Fantasy in Orbit LP (1963) the familiar
 rhythm & odd noises is there too on the first track
 "Ignition". Goes to show doesn't it?  >>

If you are interested, www.bastamusic.com, just released a 4cdbox of early
dutch electronic music from the Philips Laboratories by  Tom Dissevelt and Dick
Raaijmakers(Kid Baltan). The LP you mentioned is also included. I do not have
it yet, but saw a short but interesting documentary on this release in which
they interviewed Dick Raaijmakers I believe and played some of the music and it
sounded very good.

Robert