[Grief] Re:_it´s_official

Cameron Smart cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 16:40:13 EDT 2004

I don't know why they don't give up on the whole
Camber Sands idea. Instead of being a celebration of
industrial scene on their terms etcetcetc, they just
look like another reformed bunch of oldies in another
festival. Unless they have some contractual obligation
with the venue or something....

Or has the collapse of the ATP-TG thing to do with the
closing down of World Serpent and all the money that
was apparently due to Coil and Carter Tutti going down
the pan?

They should pull out of the ATP thing, hire somewhere
for 2 nights (including December 23 for God's sake),
first night put on Coil, PTV3 and Carter Tutti, the
second night do the TG thing and put the whole project
to bed.