[Grief] Not Telling

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 07:24:50 EDT 2004

<<  i´d like to know what the reasons [...] about why
re-tg can´t happen...

Yes, I'd have gladly accepted the real reason too,
whatever that turned out to be...even if it was that
Paul Smith didn't want to return a loss on his
business venture. I don't think I would have wanted to
either. Though I would certainly have felt insulted to
receive that banged-out, side stepping excuse memo:
e.g.,

"All Tomorrow Parties" currated by Thobbing Gristle

...he evidently couldn't even be bothered to run a
spell check on it.

Reminds me of the song:"There's one way that you will
never convince people & that's when you try to be
someone who is not telling..."