[Grief]Re: it´s official

hendrik walcher taostinato at t-online.de
Fri Sep 10 02:51:30 EDT 2004

what a bunch of blahblah, i´d like to know what the reasons for the
cancelling really were, finacial? organisatorial? ...??? instead of
weak and arrogant comments like "circumstances too numerous to list
them up" well and you  are not worth it to be told the truth about why
re-tg can´t happen.... and not not even the artists to whom they claim
it is written to....

it was forementioned, this is a BIIIIIIIGG BIIIIIIG disappointment. i
can only agree on this.