Antw: Re: Re[2]: [Grief] it's official

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Thu Sep 9 14:59:47 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 9-9-04 8:21:32 West-Europa (zomertijd), schrijft
david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk:

<< I feel a refund request coming on. Oh well got to see
 them at the April "recording session" so I guess
 that'll have to do. >>

My thoughts exactly........Saw them this spring because I had the
flightticket anyway,and three days in London would be nice but the way this is going I
don't feel like going a second time. The Channel in winter does not do it for me
either.
Besides my other chaletmates deceided it has been enough.

Robert