[Grief] Discipline (Marc Almond version)

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 23:41:53 EDT 2004

C. A. Polk wrote:

> Have I missed something here? How could there be a recording of Marc
> Almond with TG - seeing as how that would have had to happen well after
> the split - and I certainly don't recall ever hearing of any even
> temporary "reunion" until last year.

Well this is why I doubt it is TG. The flexi in question is from 83. Two
years after TG split up and it doesn't sound remotely like them.

If someone has some server space I can forward the versions I have. I'd
do it myself but I don't have anything I can really host them on at pres.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76