[Grief] Discipline (Marc Almond version)

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:58:32 EDT 2004

Have I missed something here? How could there be a recording of Marc Almond
with TG - seeing as how that would have had to happen well after the split -
and I certainly don't recall ever hearing of any even temporary "reunion"
until last year.

Marc *is* on Force The Hand Of Chance, of course. Could this be causing the
confusion?