[Grief] Re: Astoria Gig

M. S. mohnomishe at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 16:07:55 EDT 2004

Well, I was told by one of the stage hands that the main room of Astoria has
a capacity
of around 800 people, then some more on the balcony. This to me seems closer
to reality
than the figure 2200. I know quite a few persons who had booked chalets that
never
went to the show, since they couldn't afford accomodation in London. Btw,
each
person who booked a chalet got a number of tickets corresponding to the
number of
berths of the chalet. In my case 7. Not 4.

// Marten