[Grief] Astoria Gig

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 18 12:49:10 EDT 2004

I was very dubious when they announced it but apart
from the first track I loved every second of it.

Didn't remind me of any PTV gigs I've ever seen.

And the new CD has a very large Coil influence
plastered all over it

Looking forward to the DVD coming out

Dave B

 --- Richard Molyneux
<Richard.Molyneux at employers-forum.co.uk> wrote: > I am
probably going to get stick for this but I was