[Grief] Astoria Gig

Richard Molyneux Richard.Molyneux at employers-forum.co.uk
Tue May 18 12:23:13 EDT 2004

I am probably going to get stick for this but I was at the Astoria gig and I thought that it was just dreadful.  Although the sound was good, there seemed to be the use of a horrible bassline that was just sub Clock DVA all the way through.  I rate TG highly but kind of think that this event was doomed from the start.  There are just so many more great live bands out there and TG just did not cut it.

Cosey only played Trumpet for what seemed like less than a minute :(.  There was just to much PTV and not enough TG.

Nice to hear Hamburger Lady though.