Antw: RE: [Grief] TG 24 box set

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Wed May 12 06:06:12 EDT 2004

O come on. These things can happen. A friend off mine bought a copy off the
1991 KlinikBoxset a couple of years ago, stil wrapped in shrinkfoil. It had
been lying somewhere behind the shelves of a recordstore for years collecting
dust. But it makes you think about the way things are runs at Mute, considering
the fact not al boxsets were complete etc.....
Still, I'll be going next year to England as well and on the 3rd of June I'
ll be seeing CarterTuti, Coil and Whitehouse here in Amsterdam, so a little bit
of RE~TGfeeling  this year after all.

Robert