[Grief] scanner/tg mix

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 10 21:47:50 EDT 2004

>From the scanner site:

"As many of you may already have heard the RE-TG gig at Camber Sands UK has
had to be cancelled and re-scheduled for next year which is a real shame,
but nevertheless I hope to see some of you at the recovened ‘secret’
Throbbing Gristle recording session later this month for their DVD release.
As a little gift I created a very special FREE mix that you can download
here of TG:

www.scannerdot.com/tg "

It's not a bad mix of various tg sounds - worth a listen

Paul

---