[Grief] Wanted: Lightning Bolt sew-on patch from TG24 boxed set

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:01:59 EST 2004

Out of curiosity, does anyone want to part with any of these cheap? I'd
prefer someone in the U.S. that will accept paypal. I, of course, refer to
the item in this picture:

http://www.mute.com/tg/IRimages/tg_boxv4.jpg

the patch is toward the right next to the signed certificate or whatever.
Feel free to write to me privately if that's best.

BTW, where the hell is everybody? Sure is quiet these days...is everyone
moping about the quality, or lack thereof, of TG+ and Mutant TG?

Thanks!

- Triskela