[Grief] TG+ disappointment

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 17:44:27 EST 2004

Strangely enough the cardboard that holds the CDs in
my copy is also torn. And yes like you I found it all
a bit disappointing with just the credit card extras.
The credit card stencil is pretty useless really.
Photos or information would have been more useful. But
the CDs themselves sound great.

Dave B

 --- RWKolk at cs.com wrote: > Well, finally my copy
arrived today and I must say I