Antw: Re: [Grief] New to the list

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Tue Jun 29 11:27:31 EDT 2004

There was supposed to be a festival  with TG on 14-16 mai this year. Then the
festival was canceled and rescheduled till next year just three weeks before
RETG was supposed to take place, which of course is "a little bit short" . I
did go to London as I already had a plaineticket, but the money for extra TG
souvenirs went to the hotelbill  :(  Still I am very happy to have seen them
perform live at the Astoria and will go to RETG 2005 to see them again.
You could read the " official statement" of TG on their official site
www.throbbing-gristle.com.

Robert