Antw: [Grief] New to the list

stephen ives stephen at digitalcutuplounge.com
Tue Jun 29 07:42:27 EDT 2004

A couple of tracks that sample something TG for the list - these are
old things that have been out for a year or more - but never were
pushed out to the list before !

http://www.digitalcutuplounge.com/audio_video/Digital_Cutup_Lounge-
Drop_Bush_(Gristlized).mp3
http://www.digitalcutuplounge.com/audio_video/Saul_Williams-
Pledge_of_Resistance_(Digital_Cutup_Lounge_remix).mp3

More along the same theme are here :
http://www.digitalcutuplounge.com/newsite/bushmixes.htm

Enjoy ...

Personally I grabbed the RE:TG refund for now - and tickets permitting
will be booking next year when they go on sale again !!

stephen...
www.digitalcutuplounge.com
www.stephenives.com

More tracks