[Grief] TG Now CD from Mute

S.Mrt scm at cham.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 10:42:59 EDT 2004

Greetings,

Postage will probably the same as that for a normal CD, that is 2UKP.
So I guess the total's 12 UKP.  (Details are on the Help link on their
mail order page).

Why not contact through email first before leaving details.
Then at least you know whether they still have copies.
It looks like mutebank at mutelibtech.com is the address for
mail order (or mutebank at mutehq.co.uk).

Steve.