[Grief] Exile

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Thu Jul 29 13:03:16 EDT 2004

in a nutshell....  (correct me please if i'm wrong, somebody)

Thatcher's thugs raided his apartment while he was on vacation (Tibet?)
with Paula and Caresse.  Derek Jarman warned him not to return because
they were rounding up queers and throwing them in jail, despite Gen not
being queer, but possessing videotapes of TOPY/PTV "rituals."  Gen took
his advice and didn't return.  It was "self-imposed exile."

The thugs were tipped off by a TV show by some religious fundementalist
nutcase who allegedly found a girl who was willing to lie about being
mentally taken advantage of by TOPY.

To this day no charges were filed and Scotland Yard still allegedly has of
a number of PTV videos/films/master recordings!

...or so the story goes...

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, .koma wrote:

> > Hello List,
> >
> > I suppose this is a stupid question before I ask it - but I'm still
> > going to ask !
> >
> > What were the actual circumstances that led to Gen's exile ? I've read
> > bits & pieces of info over the 'Net, but since this is the TG list, I
> > figured I'd ask.
> >
> > Regards,
> > .Koma
>
> memento mori