Antw: RE: [Grief] TG+ is Sweet!

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 00:41:03 EDT 2004

I was at Amsterdam as well. Though I went for Coil and
Whitehouse rather than C n C. I thought C n C started
off okay but all their pieces tended to sound the same
and I lost interest very quickly. The only real bit of
what they do that ends up in the TG sound seems to be
Cosey's guitar. I'd still reckon on a bigger Coil
influence than anything else in the new TG sound.

Dave B

--- RWKolk at cs.com wrote: > In een bericht met de datum
14-7-04 14:06:03