Antw: RE: [Grief] TG+ is Sweet!

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Wed Jul 14 17:42:08 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 14-7-04 14:06:03 West-Europa (zomertijd),
schrijft david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk:

<< I think the new stuff
 sounds like it has more of a Coil influence than
 anything else. Certainly not much C and C going on in
 there really. >>

I don't agree on there not being a lot of C&C influence on TGNOW. I saw
CarterTutti at De Melkweg in Amsterdam and immediately recogniced the very heavy
basefrequencies  in their new material as being a lot like the ones in the new
TGstuff. A lot of people who saw it were not very impressed by their set, but
then most people didn't even know who they were. They just came to see Coil. I
did like it a lot. It's good departure from the somewhat stagnated C&Csound
(which I still like). Very curious how their sound will develope in the future.

Robert