[Grief] TG+ is Sweet!

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 12:00:30 EDT 2004

Soleilmoon mail order http://www.soleilmoon.com/store/searchresults.lasso still shows it is available from them for $19.99. Haven't received mine yet, but just ordered it Monday.

ellis

"haruki s." <mujyo at comcast.net> wrote:

Wednesday, July 14, 2004, 4:33:19 AM, you wrote:

CS> Thanks, by the way to whoever it was that told us
CS> about Forced Exposure selling copies of TG NOW. Got my
CS> copy the other day for $17 having been outbid at $60
CS> or something on ebay.

Amoeba Music in San Francisco and Berkeley also has copies for $17.
I was there two days ago and the SF store had six or so and the
Berkeley store had about a dozen.

So, TG NOW should still be pretty easy to get without price
gouging on ebay.

Probably the Amoeba in Hollywood also has some, but haven't been so
can't say for sure.

yours,

JoSepH GaYNE mARcuRe

----119$&89#jFS-=)(3~`