[Grief] TG+ is Sweet!

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Jul 14 09:52:47 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Louisa Bannon wrote:

> BTW, if MP3s of the vinyl "Mission is Terminated" material is wanted, I can
> oblige - I think I have it done already. Last time I posted, I think I
> pointed to some links to some decent scans of the booklet already out there,
> but I could rescan it at higher quality. Whatever Jon wants...I don' think
> the commercial potential robs the band of anything, but I don't want it to
> be my call.

I'd take new scans for the website - I've just been kinda too busy to sit
down and scan 12" records and paste pieces together.

> Jon, do you now have some sort of "official" position in relation to either
> "Mute", TG, or "Industrial Records" (if it's not the same thing)?

The Brainwashed website isn't "official" but Mute and TG are well aware of
who and what brainwashed is and I'm sure are pleased it exists.  It seems
that more and more Brainwashed sites are holding the archives of groups
while they make "official" websites which only have news and current
happenings.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM