[Grief] Re: New TG

ronsun sundraa at ronsun.net
Wed Jul 14 06:45:17 EDT 2004

I agree to that - from what i understand the live DVD will hopefully be out before the end of this year.
I also believe that the studio album is already recorded and finished, the original plan was of course
to release it at the RE-TG event but since that has been postponed they just put out the EP mainly as a taster for the people attending the Astoria session.

ron