[Grief] TG+ is Sweet!

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 14:03:57 EDT 2004

I was also one of the sceptical ones but the gig was
pretty faultless and the TG Now CD was certinly worth
waiting all these years for. I think the new stuff
sounds like it has more of a Coil influence than
anything else. Certainly not much C and C going on in
there really.

I thought there was suppposed to be two albums that
they'd recorded already. And I don't think they've
fallen out again yet. Though Genesis is busy with his
new incarnation of PTV so maybe any further TG
activities are on hold at the moment

Dave B

Well we can forgive them on that. For my money the

=== message truncated ===