[Grief] Re: BBC Radio 2 Documerntory on Experimental/art music

our.webstuff at verizon.net our.webstuff at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 15:04:02 EDT 2004

On Saturday, July 3, 2004, at 12:00  PM, PRAEst76
<praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:

> anyway the bbc website has it in their Listen Again section for Radio 2
> until the next program on Tuesday. Hear it while you can.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/r2music/documentaries/voxpop.shtml

thanks, it was an interesting show and should be good for repeated
listenings

when they *almost* delved into sampling and "hip-hop" I thought there
would be at least a cursory mention of the KLF, renegade soundwave,
meat beat manifesto, or even the chemical brothers, all which I had
thought were ground-breaking in some aspects (well, not so much the
chemicals, but after all they did mention *kylie*"

so anyway, thanks again for the link